Best auto bio you have read -

leighton said:
Michael Watson's The Biggest Fight was a good read and well worth a look his battle to walk again and do the London Marathon amazing read.

A little bit pissed off with the Evander Holyfield book was expecting more than what was in it. Now I am reading Street Fighting Man the story of Paddy Monaghan which has been a good read so far.

As for the best I would have Wayne McCullough , Trevor Brennan and Marco Pantani's books on par all 3 I would read again all went in to some major shit and told how it was.

The worst book has to be Peter " BING BONG " Kay the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read. I wasted a couple of hours reading that shit that fucker if I ever see him I will fuck that book at his head give him something decent to put into his next book.

I borrowed that book off the guy who collects £2 off me every other week for Bury FC's 'Forever Bury' prize draw. I'll get round to reading it soon and let you know what I think. Pantani was the character that Armstrong could never be on two wheels and is sadly missed. :(

General Sir Peter De La Billiere. Really interesting bloke, great set of stories and really well written.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
leighton said:
Michael Watson's The Biggest Fight was a good read and well worth a look his battle to walk again and do the London Marathon amazing read.

A little bit pissed off with the Evander Holyfield book was expecting more than what was in it. Now I am reading Street Fighting Man the story of Paddy Monaghan which has been a good read so far.

As for the best I would have Wayne McCullough , Trevor Brennan and Marco Pantani's books on par all 3 I would read again all went in to some major shit and told how it was.

The worst book has to be Peter " BING BONG " Kay the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read. I wasted a couple of hours reading that shit that fucker if I ever see him I will fuck that book at his head give him something decent to put into his next book.

I borrowed that book off the guy who collects £2 off me every other week for Bury FC's 'Forever Bury' prize draw. I'll get round to reading it soon and let you know what I think. Pantani was the character that Armstrong could never be on two wheels and is sadly missed. :(

Its a good read and it goes into everything in the drug cheating it amazing that these cylists are still alive with some of the shit they use.

Chubby Brown´s. This is not what you would automatically assume it to be about. More about him growing up in a tough area of Middlesbrough and family problems etc. before finding success relatively late in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.