Best away boozers

My auld man knew the lad running the Fernhurst about 10 years ago. It took some serious money whenever we were there !

My auld man knew the lad running the Fernhurst about 10 years ago. It took some serious money whenever we were there !
City are the only club to have drunk Wembley dry. On two occasions. I cried like a baby when I heard with emotion and pride.

Was in there before Milwall away and then on to see the Monday’s at Wembley arena in the evening.
What a weekend that was!
Happy Days. Mickey led us wearing a construction hat with boss on the front. Saw Mondays at International 2 same year i think.

Jack Murphy’s on Wynd Street in Swansea. Everyone from karaoke to a quid a time shots!

Had a couple of good pre and post match pints down there. Is that really how they spell it? I know it is pronounced Wind as in "wind up a watch" but never knew how the difference was achieved. You learn something every day.

Been there the last few seasons, there is a rock club at the top of wynd Street that is also very good.

Not going this season -:)

My daughter lives in Bristol so when we played Swansea would make it a few days down there with her and then on match day a train across the water, or under it actually to the Principality. However Swansea went but Cardiff came. I had not been there but was a bit apprehensive because of what had happened in the past. However had a great time in the Great Western specially pre-match and great result.

The Railway Tavern, Norton Canes. On the way to Wolves in April 2012, pub full of Blues watching scum throw away a 3-1 lead to draw 4-4. We go to Wolves, win 2-0 and the rest as they say is history! Great day out.

Middleton blues were there that day. Television outside in the smoking area. Place went mental when Everton equalised

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.