Best band you've seen live?

Seen some great stuff but a standout from way back ... hot, sweaty, and incredibly visceral... The Pop Group at Devilles.

Seen most. Oasis Christ knows how many. Pink Floyd, Fleatwood, Australian Pink twice(or whatever it was called)Bad Manners if you love your Scar. Seen shit loads. One that always sticks out was Chemical Romance. Never heard of them till me daughter wanted cash. Great night in Warrington
Always loved the Clash but as years go by Bruce Springsteen has been a great musician I’ve seen quite a few times.

Back in the day, Nazareth, Rainbow, Slade amongst others, recently Paul Heaton and Jacquie Abbot, Buzzcocks, (just before Pete Shelley died) ELO, seen Oasis quite a few times.

Elephant ITR, first gig I ever went to was the Paedo GG, at the Hard Rock in Stretford, doubt anyone here was there, about 1974, feels weird looking back.

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Etihad 2003ish

James - various venues, best live band ever imho

Paul Heaton and Jaqui Abbot - Newcastle Arena 2021

A regret if can call it that was not seeing Aslan live, I know they have a new singer now but won't be the same as with Christy (RIP)

Flaming lips always put on an excellent show, saw them play Jodrell Bank which was special.

Sunno))) at Islington mill in Salford was intense and brutal and is one of the few gigs I can vividly remember.

Echo the shouts for Springsteen.

The guy is an absolute machine and is now into his mid-seventies.

A hell of a back catalogue and live he is up there with the very best.

Seen him about ten times and actually the one that really stands out was his solo tour in 2005 - saw him at the Royal Albert Hall with my Dad.

Springsteen - Sheffield, Bramhall Lane 1988
INXS - various 1990
Crowded House - Apollo 1992
John Mellencamp - NEC 1992
I was at the Springsteen gig at Branhall Lane with Mrs H who I’d just got engaged to. Was a Sunday do, pissed down nearly all day but when the great man came on the sun came out, it was brilliant, about 4 hours from memory, Beatles medley towards the end with Twist and Shout being belted out, was a memorable day.

Went with some very good friends, 3 are not with us anymore, cherish those memories.

The Bonzo Dog Do-Dah Band 1970 ish. Great music, great comedy, great FX.
”I’m the Urban Spaceman, baby, I‘ve got Speed….” Neil Innes.
Neil Innes wrote songs for Monty Python I think, talented guy, quirky music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.