Best bar to watch City in Manchester

AshLunn92

My apologies if this has been covered before, and I'm sure it must have been, but I couldn't get tickets for the dippers game on NYE and I was just wondering where you guys would recommend to watch the game?

Basically, what's your favourite bar to watch the game and why?

Thank you in advance

It's a bit marmite but last season I watched us batter Chelsea away in the Bierkeller in the printworks and had a great time. Loads of TVs and big screens and a good atmosphere

I rarely have a night out in town now but it was never great for football. Try The Printworks as suggested or Deansgate / Oxford Road.

bierkeller is usually good. courtyard is alright if you want some cheap drinks, more of a student place though. lots of good pubs in manchester

Depends on the kick off times.
Most of the venues which are big/chains don't show the 3pm's

I work on a few of these venues and for me the best in terms of getting a seat, being near a screen and so on is The Lost Dene (144 Deansgate)

But the venue doesn't show foreign channels.

The Nags Head has shown foreign TV matches in the past although a few raggies float there.

There are better venues which have projectors but they are usually more packed and you'd struggle getting a seat and good view.

The Lost Dene ftw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.