Best block in the ground?

LCBblue said:
Well, which is it? Your opinion, but it has to be backed up!

but what is the best area to sit in our great stadium.

Hospitality sections included.

manchester-city-of-manchester-stadium-default_lrg.gif

I like the look of the standing section, but wouldnt want to get in the way of an NDJ tackle :-0

Blue Lloyd said:
PBLZ129 said:
102 I sit in, we have a bloke who a few seasons ago layed into a few players in a right hilarious fashion.

Jermann Penant got:

"Jermane what were you thinking? You could've killed someone - you drink driving bastard"

"Jermane I've had you Mam -Jermane I could be your dad"

"Jermane show us your tag"

Steve Finnan got:

"Murderer!" over and over and a few other things (our block got the finger from him on the sly for this guy's comments

He's layed into many more - not this past season as he's had his kids with him, but hands down one onf if not the funniest thing i've heard at a footy match.

102 - If carlesburg made blocks this would be it (could be a bit more singing though)

Tall fella with Blonde curly hair by any chance?

Pretty sure he means him, I'm in 104 and I see/hear him a lot.

Nervous Nedum said:
Blue Lloyd said:
Tall fella with Blonde curly hair by any chance?

Pretty sure he means him, I'm in 104 and I see/hear him a lot.

It will be him I've no doubt. I sat in 102 for Five years and BB Lower on the Kippax and he was always hurling abuse. Funny as fuck. I'm sure he's a school teacher from Warrington.

law74 said:
LCBblue said:
Well, which is it? Your opinion, but it has to be backed up!

but what is the best area to sit in our great stadium.

Hospitality sections included.

manchester-city-of-manchester-stadium-default_lrg.gif

I like the look of the standing section, but wouldnt want to get in the way of an NDJ tackle :-0

Haha - I believe that particular image is for concerts and stuff.

I credit your wit though ;)

Except I reckon I'd 'ave big Nigel. Yannow, coz I'm well 'ard.

119 as it is cheap yet it has some atmosphere without the idiots.

110's great. Atmosphere, fairly close to the away fans and some top people in there.

I'm not sure where i am yet. I was told 109 over the phone, and then the text came through saying 110. Should be a corker as long as the GMP don't let the rags in with darts and pool balls!

law74 said:
305 for the best view in the ground.

Are you a S/C holder in 305? I'm in there next season

For the last few seasons my S/C was for 206. You could hardly get a better view of the pitch without being in the corporates.
However, I would say that a seat towards the back of block 106 would be the perfect place to be.
The problem with being on L2 or L3 is that you're a bit detached from the game, where as on L1, you really feel part of it.
When people talk about block 116 or 117, yes, the atmosphere can be really good, but the view is shite. That's why I relocated to the East Stand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.