Best blue that never was

Seasideblue

Following on from the os article from blogger Darryl Webster http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Features/2013/September/City-blogger-Darryl-2 who would you have liked to see in a city shirt. Same rules apply none of the obvious like Pele Maradonna etc

Mine would have been a controversial choice George Best But we would off had him before he had been tainted by that lot

Can imagine him playing with king Colin and the rest of the lads would have been quite exciting I would imagine.

Paul Scholes. Would have been our club captain and might have gotten a bit more attention as an individual than he did since he wouldn't have had the celebrity queen Beckham, the lunatic Cantona, the 'wing wizard' Giggs, or several other high profile names in the same team. One of the few rags I liked, since he seems to be a nice down to earth guy (even though a dirty bastid on the pitch).

Seasideblue said:
Following on from the os article from blogger Darryl Webster http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Features/2013/September/City-blogger-Darryl-2 who would you have liked to see in a city shirt. Same rules apply none of the obvious like Pele Maradonna etc

Mine would have been a controversial choice George Best But we would off had him before he had been tainted by that lot

Can imagine him playing with king Colin and the rest of the lads would have been quite exciting I would imagine.

As much as I loved Tony Coleman sticking Best in at No.11 in that team would have made us almost unbeatable.

How about Luis Figo, at least we were linked with him before he made a bad career move and ended up at Barca!

LoveCity said:
Paul Scholes. Would have been our club captain and might have gotten a bit more attention as an individual than he did since he wouldn't have had the celebrity queen Beckham, the lunatic Cantona, the 'wing wizard' Giggs, or several other high profile names in the same team. One of the few rags I liked, since he seems to be a nice down to earth guy (even though a dirty bastid on the pitch).
Yeah I would have liked the little Ginger **** as well, however, my personal choice would have been Matt Le Tissier.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.