Best butty

Just made and enjoying a corned beef butty with thick slices of fresh onion. Nearly went extra mature cheddar with onion but am also a fan of a crisp butty. Any of them on 2 slices of white Warbies toaster.

Anybody else have a different best butty?

Needs pepper too.

Big fan of the roast beef salad and mayo too, a working mans butteh.

yeah - sliced roast beef and onion is good too. When you go to a fair or somewhere selling street food a hot roast been butty is good as long as its not drowned in gravy coz it just falls to bits

O the salad has to have onion in it obviously, my daughter is 5 and keeps kicking off in school that the roast dinner doesn't have gravy haha.

Lightly toasted grilled chicken California club at lunch.

Portillo’s dipped 9 inch beef & crinkle cut fries at dinner.

Close thread before all the freaky sarnies show up…tripe, tongue, and all that crap!

Lightly toasted grilled chicken California club at lunch.

Portillo’s dipped 9 inch beef & crinkle cut fries at dinner.

Close thread before all the freaky sarnies show up…tripe, tongue, and all that crap!
Tits,lips and arsehole on a layer of lard and a warbies toastie loaf.

O the salad has to have onion in it obviously, my daughter is 5 and keeps kicking off in school that the roast dinner doesn't have gravy haha.

school dinners went to shit years ago when nutritionists got involved and their answer was to remove all seasonings and therefore taste. My late mam was a dinner lady - she was appalled at how food waste shot up as kids no longer liked it and even the dinner ladies who could "enjoy" their lunch with the unserved left overs in a post service get together. Food was tasteless and they all put their coats on and went home for their lunch which broke the team ethic ( important in kitchens ).

Also I love liver - mum did braised liver and bacon to die for. Most people who hate liver cite having it at school as their reason. At school it was a dry leather shoe soul you were served so I can see why.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.