Best City things to do or see near the Etihad, and where to eat

£20 for football museum for an adult and child 15 or under is a fair price in my opinion. Free for residents of Manchester. Buy online tickets.

So probably tram into town from the ground, Rudy's, Viet Shack or Mackie Mayor food court to eat. Driving home after the game so probably won't get to ALL the pubs, then a walk to the ground for some atmosphere. I've looked at the Football museum before and not been impressed enough to go, and we did a stadium tour 4-5 years ago. Are any of the big murals in the vicinity if we did this?

So probably tram into town from the ground, Rudy's, Viet Shack or Mackie Mayor food court to eat. Driving home after the game so probably won't get to ALL the pubs, then a walk to the ground for some atmosphere. I've looked at the Football museum before and not been impressed enough to go, and we did a stadium tour 4-5 years ago. Are any of the big murals in the vicinity if we did this?
Nothing much at the ground. Even worse because of the huge building site for the North Stand/Arena. Everything is in town. Anywhere in the Northern Quarter or Ancoats for food and drink. The tram is too busy unless you get to the ground early so best to walk to the ground via Northern Quarter, Ancoats, and the canal. I thought the football museum was great when I went but that was years ago.

0_Repainted-Pep-mural.jpg

Is this near the ground? Are any other murals still in existence. Sorry if I'm ignorant but wasn't sure if these were used for promotional purpose and then removed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.