Best defending moments?

Vin racing across the pitch like a man on a mission against rags, in the last ten minutes or so of the match on 30 April 2012. Sliding tackle, clean as you like, perfectly timed, just took the ball right off a rag player who was in a bit of a threatening position (can't remember who it was). That tackle said everything about that game (and about Vinny's leadership). There was just no way that he was going to let them equalise and take us back out of the title race. Not that that ever looked likely, that evening.
I don't think I've ever been so wired after a match. Slept really badly.

Last edited:
Vinnie's next-level defending perfectly timed tackle against Nani in the 3-2 where R**ney got him sent off waving an imaginary card in the ref's face.

recently, stones v liverpool,rodri v liverpool ,and i think walkers over head kick off the line v liverpool ?

probably the best save was joe harts v united when rooney hit one from far out after joe was up for a corner.
I thought harts save away at swansea from a header was better than that one? Think it was last game of season? but i could be wrong as usual!!

Remember Stephen Jordan kicking 7 shades of shite out of Ronaldo at the swamp. Don't think Ronaldo got past him once...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.