Best Footie Song .......Ever? Hibs fans singing Sunshine on Leith

Absolutely brilliant. My mates a Hibee and he had booked a holiday early that meant he would miss the final. It was a two week thing and he toyed with the idea of just missing it. He is a long time fan and has suffered his team fucking up many times.

He didn’t of course and flew back early on another flight with his Mrs who is equally nuts about them.

To this day he says thinking that he even considered not coming back and missing that day makes him feel physically sick.:)

I think he would have topped himself if he missed it. :) or his wife would have killed him. One or the other a cert.

It's no Escape to Victory song, but it's pretty impressive. Those Jocks sure can raise an atmosphere!

I love this clip. It sums up everything about being a fan. I worked in Edinburgh for seven years and have to say that Hibs and Hearts are both fantastic sets of supporters. They don't have the numbers of The Old firm but are just as passionate. Easter Road and Tynecastle are brilliant places to watch football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.