Best headed goal by a City player...

I vaguely remember a Diving header by Tommy Booth against Everton it think in the 70s, but for sheer importance and scenes it has to be Kompany's against the rags for me!

Tommy Hutchison in the cup final

Dzeko has scored a few crackers. Spurs away in the 5-1, QPR in that game and Everton a few weeks ago are a few that spring to mind straight away

allan harper said:
Andy Hill, bullet header at home forest in a cup match, pretty sure we went 1-0 down and came back to win.

I might be wrong but I remember hill scoring right near the end of a game with a header against forest to put us top of the old division 1. 3-2 in a night game about the fourth match in ???? Or was I pissed??

Dzekos against Everton this season cracking header, hinchcliffe against the rags.

That McCarthy header was amazing did he not score another into the bottom corner as well a season earlier or later. I thought that was good as a young 'un

moggymoz said:
chaddblue said:
Tommy Hutchison in the cup final[/quote]

Dzeko has scored a few crackers. Spurs away in the 5-1, QPR in that game and Everton a few weeks ago are a few that spring to mind straight away

Which one ;)

I hear what you're saying Moggymoz, but the second 'header' was actually a shoulder

Petrovs left peg said:
allan harper said:
Andy Hill, bullet header at home forest in a cup match, pretty sure we went 1-0 down and came back to win.

I might be wrong but I remember hill scoring right near the end of a game with a header against forest to put us top of the old division 1. 3-2 in a night game about the fourth match in ???? Or was I pissed??
You are correct, although it might have been the third game in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.