Best Indian Restaurant in Stockport/Heaton Moor?

Heatons Tandoori on Shaw Rd is supposed to be good, bit embarassed that i've never been even though its 2min walk from my house. Kushoom Koly across the road seems to be have been good but unfortunately it seems like they were forced to close down after lockdowns.
Heatons Tandoori wasn't that good last time I went in just before Covid and lockdowns hit. The Indian Plaza in Audenshaw - a regular haunt - pisses all over it.

Always thought the Kush was overrated ever since I first set foot in the place over 30 years ago!

Anyone around the Heatons/Reddish/Gorton/Denton area who fancies a decent Indian takeaway, try the Famous Indian on Hyde Road. Been using it since March and not had a bad meal yet. I'm not sure whether they deliver as far as the Heatons but it's worth asking.

There are 2 indians in Heaton Moor . Heaton Tandoori on Shaw Road as mentioned and Bay Leaf opposite Coop at Moor Top end . Both worth a try .

Did the Kush shut down in Heaton Moor?
Not been for years but it was always good.
Yeah, it closed in 2019. Faruq’s son sadly died in a car accident and it closed shortly afterwards. Surprisingly no one has bought the premises yet, although not sure if it’s even up for sale?

Heatons Tandoori on Shaw Rd is supposed to be good, bit embarassed that i've never been even though its 2min walk from my house. Kushoom Koly across the road seems to be have been good but unfortunately it seems like they were forced to close down after lockdowns.

Heatons Tandoori wasn't that good last time I went in just before Covid and lockdowns hit. The Indian Plaza in Audenshaw - a regular haunt - pisses all over it.

Always thought the Kush was overrated ever since I first set foot in the place over 30 years ago!

Anyone around the Heatons/Reddish/Gorton/Denton area who fancies a decent Indian takeaway, try the Famous Indian on Hyde Road. Been using it since March and not had a bad meal yet. I'm not sure whether they deliver as far as the Heatons but it's worth asking.

Did the Kush shut down in Heaton Moor?
Not been for years but it was always good.

Heatons Tandori is good. Classic curry house vibes and same decour for the last 30 years. Why change.

Tried Bay leaf once and was ok but id prefer the former (and its nearer my house).

As above the Kush is closed - all a bit sad to see nothing happening with the building.

Khandoker on the A34 opposite the cinema gets great reviews - went once was fine but no better / worse than HT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.