Best man speech

I gave my daughter away last summer, welcomed everyone, held my notes up saying that they were a little difficult to read because i was feeling nervous. Looked at my notes and said FORNICATION, paused for a few seconds to let everyone take in what i said, then shook my head saying sorry that should have been FOR AN OCCASION such as this........

"The Groom asked me to keep it short and sweet so I've spent the last two hours sitting in a bath filled with strawberry icecream."

*gets coat*

I was my bro's best man, started my speech with "Well lemmie tell you something Mene Genee!!"... most didn't have a clue but i got enough laughs.

I told em all that my bro's first shave was with my mum's muff razor.. he was all proud as punch after his first shave until we noticed what he'd used hahahahaha

my mate wrote to both clubs for a message - he was a blue, his brother (the groom) a red. Utd sent a certificate of congrats, Keegans pa invited him to come down and do a video.

You should have seen the look on the bride and grooms face when my mate set the scene about contacting both clubs, unfurled utds certificate, then played the dvd...

keegan stood there, players in the background training, wishes them a happy wedding day, then turns round a sheet of paper he'd been holding to show a photo of the happy couple together, saying 'you look like a lovely couple'

....the room erupted!

Keegan - legend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.