Best Money you've ever spent ?

Paying for a removals firm when moving into our 2nd house. Did the move on our first house on our own hiring a mates van, it was so stressful, and took ages, plus countless trips in the car too. 2nd time we paid for a removals firm, the van was fully loaded and unloaded in the new house within half an hour. They only charged about £250 for it

So what payback time are you anticipating?
5.5 years but that was when night rate was 5p & day rate was 19p (currently 12p & 44p).
It also doesn't take in to account the £120+ I've made during the winter through force chargin' the battery & saving during those nominated hours where they pay back, also will expect to save further (I've got 2 EVs) when I can use excess solar chargin' the Cars rather than exporting back to the grid where i get paid nothing for that,
NB took advantage of 0% VAT by installing both solar & batteries at the same time

I ordered 2 beds from carpet world and they were a right pain to deal with from start to finish. It took that long to get them ,I had to inform them I had moved address. The night before delivery they sent me 2 messages . I didn't know where the beds were going so i left it till the next day. They delivered 2 to my old gaff and 2 at my new place . Sold the spare 2 and ended up with 2 for free .

The cats' health insurance.
Day trip on Milford Sound in NZ.
$5 for a hat and water bottle at the top of the Grand Canyon.
Missus says I'd better add the dinner on our first date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.