Best music you've seen live

1. The Screaming Blue Messiahs (perhaps the most underrated band I can think of) in 1986(?) in Washington DC.

2. Everclear in 2003 at The Warfield in San Francisco.

3. Superchunk in 1992 at Slim's in SF.

4. All four New Order shows over the years in different places. They aren't that lively but they don't have a bad tune in them.

Honorable mention: My wife got to dress up as a giant bunny on stage with The Flaming Lips in Amsterdam around 02 I think, that was cool.

The hives witnness festival 2002
Foo fighters slane 2015
Beck witnness festival 2000
Slayer the final tour 2018
Muse witnness festival 2001
JJ72 witnness 2000
Pearl jam slane 1993
Green day oxegen 2005

There's probably been loads of amazing bands I've seen, but drink and drugs have affected my recollections.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Coming up to 59 now, seen most of the bands mentioned. So a few others The Levellers, Garth Brooks in Dublin, Dixie Chicks at the Apollo M/cr, Al Jarreau, Big Country, Pearl jam but the best was Chris Cornell at the Bridgewater Hall just pure class.

Was that Garth Brooks concert in 1997?

Had a good day out at Live Aid in '85, - 13th July to be precise. Date still sticks every year like a lightbulb going on.
Got a ticket through National Bus network, £40.00 for bus and gig and set off from Durham at 4.30. Said to the bus driver 'Have you got the actual tickets' and he pulled out a big wadge and says 'no problem' - would have been worth a mint outside Wembley.
Some good turns that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.