best players today

Thought Ned was good.
The combination of DeJong and Kompany worries me a bit, they seem to be going for the same balls. Then we tend to play like a team who's winning, even when we're 0-2 down.
Put Kompany back with Ned and bring in Diego, skillful and TOUGH.
I feel a bit sorry for Caicedo - he's learning his job in the spotlight - he's only a kid really.

Could we put Bridge on Ebay?

the team played poor in all honesty.
coupe of players had a good spell but nobody really stood out
very dissaopinted today expected a better city effort tbh

Thought Kompany put in alot of effort with De Jong .Dunne did what he does best at times. Then Petrov showed what we have missed most of the season.. Richards i love to wonder way out of position and maybe i will jog back ..Ireland worst game of the season along with Bridge. Given hard luck with the 1st ..no chance with the 2rd.The team looked weak and without much idea where the United goal was. Surprise when 7 th was our target and into Europe.

"Dunne and Onuoha were the only two who played well."

I know its not the done thing to say anything against Nedum , and I love him too , but why did he let that long ball for the 2nd goal be taken down by Berb and then be laid inside to Tevez? He should have been all over him like a rash ( as Vidic would have been) so that he couldnt do what he did.

I thought we had a midfield full of David Batty's today, just kept playing the ball across the pitch.

We had no invention, we were holding the ball in the middle of the pitch and they were putting pressure on us, while we had the ball, Not fucking right!!!!

United as a defensive unit were very well organised and were happy to sit there and let us keep the ball,
Caicedo was up against probably the best centre back in the country in Vidic so you cant put any blame his way.
Elano, Robinho and Ireland were lacking today, we needed a showing from at least 2 of them and apart from a 15 second moment we got fuck all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.