Best threat you've had playing sunday league?

poyntonblue

As suggested the best threat you've had playing sunday league football?

I was threatened by some lad who said he'd blow my house up because I called him a ***

Anyway over to you

not sunday league and not a threat but we use to play in power league, my mate put in a hard but fair tackle on this player then the rest of the team stopped playing and chased him through High Barnet and Muswell Hill. Luckily he lost them and phoned us up to pick him up in the car.

wierd to read this thread because only on saterday we were playing a new team in the league and i new a few of the lads from playing against them in the past...

well i play holding midfield so obviously my job is to clear up and play the ball, which i did at this paticular moment and as i played the ball this tit slid in front of my and i stopped so there was no contact, as you got up he said "i am gona drop you next time" slightly amused i said "sound mate" and his reply was "no really i am, i fucking hate you with a passion" so again i was even more amused and just said (again but with a smerk on my face) "sound mate"

after the game i went round to shake hands of the opposition and i came to this lad and shook his hand and he said "ill get you next time DAVE" well i couldnt keep it in i started laughing and said "you stupid fucker thats not my name!"

his reply was "oh... well i still hate you"

what a plank!

One of my teammates clattered an opposition forward,(admittedly so late it was in next weeks match),and the loon staggered to his feet,mildly concussed,and threatened to blow MY car up!
After pointing out that I was 20 yards away at the time,had already bollocked my mate for the tackle,and that he would probably burn his lips on the exhaust if he tried,his mates were collapsed in hysterical laughter.
Even the ref forgot to send off,or even book,my mate.
Priceless.

We played a team in Hulme and one of the opposition threatened to get a gun and shoot my mate. He stood on the pitch facing my mate mimicking the actual shooting.
My mate just glared at him, then said "fucking wanker" whilst doing the wanking motion.

Gotta love Sunday League. When I played or the school team I tackled some lad and he ended up on top of me as the momentum of the sliding tackle brought us both to the deck. This lad didn't say anthing, he just growled like a lion in my face. He was a bit unstable and known as a bit of a psycho though.
Sunday League and another sliding tackle on some porker resulted in him stamping on my shins. I got to my feet and squared up to the clown and he said if I did anything he'd arrest me. Turns out he was a copper. A fat copper, the best kind.

We played a team a few years ago and tbh they were rough even their parents tried fighting everyone lol There was this one lad who looked like the crazy frog, we had a corner and as i striker i was moving all over the place trying to lose my marker (him) so he starts trying trip me up so i tell him where to go (yes im being polite :p). So he starts bouncing round and goes to me " dya wanna make this greenstreet, i'll take you all down an alley and i'lll 'av you all!, every single one of ya!". Me and the lads were laughing for sooo long it was that funny, we ended up trouncing them which made it even better.

Its always funny playing teams from what i would call posh areas. We used to play a team from alderly edge and it was hilarious to hear their parents going "come on archibold" and " that's the spirit Norris" and stuff like that. It was even funnier when the kids thought they were hard and would be like " I may come over there in one minute and punch you" hahaha and they'd complain to the ref like " Oh come on referee that isn't the correct decision in these circumstances" lol

There've been a few to be honest. One funny one was when I played 6 a side and some lad took offence to me and siad he'd twat me in the car park after the game, I sid I'd meet him there. End of the game he comes up shakes my hand with a smile on his face satin 'It's all banter innit mate'. He just got 'Shit Banter' as my response as I walked away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.