Best Trip Schalke or Copenhagen ?

People will be talking about Schalke in ten years time in the same way they talk about Ewood Park and maybe Wembley...

And I can say "fuck yes, I was there".

Shalke was brilliant, quality result, great stadium but i went by coach which was a mare!

Copenhagen was again brilliant, decent result, colder and more expensive but at least i flew this time.

Both in my opinion were equally as good, here's hoping for another.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
People will be talking about Schalke in ten years time in the same way they talk about Ewood Park and maybe Wembley...

And I can say "fuck yes, I was there".

Calm down wheelsy!

It was a brilliant trip but it wasn't in the same ballpark as Ewood or Wembley!

It was different as it was abroad and was a novelty and a few days, but it didn't have anything like the excitement, nerves, euphoria or significance of those two occasions, I'm afraid.

Schalke and Copenhagen were great trips for me.

Copenhagen was a great City and loved the bottles of 24kr Tuborg.

Schalke was my best trip tho. It was my first and it was the best couple of days I had. I agree that Schalke will be talked about in years to come. Had brilliant times with City fans and also the Schalke fans who were the best set of away fans ive ever come across.

Schalke was mad in the fact that people travelled from everywhere and just got to Germany by however they could, Dorf and Cologne etc even via Amsterdam and stuff.

ISTANBUL however was....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.