"Big managers"

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
I keep seeing people refer to Big Managers but how do these become big? Are they not given their chance? Rednose at the Scum for example. Why cant we produce the next big manager in Hughes? Give him the time and confidence he needs to show what he can do, give him the support him and the whole team need.

Just a point.

Quite agree mate. Anyway, Sparky has played for 3 out of the 4 champion league semi final teams. How many people can claim that. The way people talk about him not being a big name, you'd think he was ian holloway or something ffs.

berkowizard said:
Quite agree mate. Anyway, Sparky has played for 3 out of the 4 champion league semi final teams. How many people can claim that. The way people talk about him not being a big name, you'd think he was ian holloway or something ffs.

Alan Ball won a world cup winners medal and was a big name so that automatically made him a good manager ?

berkowizard said:

Another one who has bought in to the myth! "he played for baconface at united, he is bound to be a success"

I didn't say that it makes for a successful manager. I'm just arguing the point that people say he's not a big name.
FWIW I think he will be. A good manager

Da z_Blue said:
berkowizard said:

Alan Ball won a world cup winners medal and was a big name so that automatically made him a good manager ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.