Big News

bobmcfc said:
noely said:
I e mailed greggs the bakers last year saying they should do drive throughs garage fourcourt shops and also sell there pies in frozen cection of super markets
they replied saying the fourcourt is happening as is the supermarket frozen pies however the drive through is a pipe dream
they also sent me some vouchers

i love greggs

they already sell them at iceland
like i said it was over a year ago

More importantly wheres the nearest ieland to swinton

Have you seen the Pound Bakerys springing up everywhere?

Two pies or sausage rolls for a pound. What the fuck are they putting in them to be able to sell them that cheap? Is Louis Edwards supplying the meat?

Funny you should mention this as I was only saying this week they should have a new Greggs shop on Oxford Street. There are a few empty retail units going spare around there. So if you're a Greggs ITK tell em will ya!!! It's not convenient walking down to the one opposite BBC on Oxford Road as it's my lunch time it's taking up to walk there and back. Tesco and Sainsbury's are crap and Philpotts is silly prices. Greggs butties are much nicer and cheaper, and their meat and potato pies are the best!

noely said:
bobmcfc said:
noely said:
I e mailed greggs the bakers last year saying they should do drive throughs garage fourcourt shops and also sell there pies in frozen cection of super markets
they replied saying the fourcourt is happening as is the supermarket frozen pies however the drive through is a pipe dream
they also sent me some vouchers

i love greggs

they already sell them at iceland
like i said it was over a year ago

More importantly wheres the nearest ieland to swinton

we have one near the etihad, next time your about

johnny on the spot said:
Dunno about anyone else, but I think having to walk to and from Greggs might not be a bad thing.

It is when you don't have an unpaid lunch hour so feel like you have to rush in case you're getting timed.

bobmcfc said:

Which one? Clayton, near Iceland and Aldi? It's not that near.

FuZzY said:
johnny on the spot said:
Dunno about anyone else, but I think having to walk to and from Greggs might not be a bad thing.

It is when you don't have an unpaid lunch hour so feel like you have to rush in case you're getting timed.

bobmcfc said:

Which one? Clayton, near Iceland and Aldi? It's not that near.

yes, that one. you can nip on the 216 bus as it stops right outside

I used to work for Warbies as a van boy when I was younger. Delivered to Greggs. I was such a nice lad I used to get bags of goodies to take home with me, on top of all the Warbies stuff I'd get. Bags and bags of greggs...

My mum and dad loved that job i had.

Greggs...

*sigh*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.