Bigga - Black Mamba - Jim.....

McNair9 said:
I think charliebigspuds should receive special mention as well ;)

cheers McNair, the hours I've put in trawling through all those sites looking for desirable pics of ladies to post for everyones pleasure...... and I don't even get a mention off the OP!!

charliebigspuds said:
McNair9 said:

cheers McNair, the hours I've put in trawling through all those sites looking for desirable pics of ladies to post for everyones pleasure...... and I don't even get a mention off the OP!!

I mentioned you, you big jessie!!

mammutly said:
These three posters have single handedly destroyed bluemoon.

Give over , what a load of poppycock an' balderdash .. it's never been such an entertaining place as it is now

there's a bit of everythin' on here these days , visitors are abundant , both City and otherwise , where once it was all a bit 'dowdy' ...... it hasn't grown to become the best City forum by sheer chance!

Some people are far too serious , lack a sense of humour and vision , and in truth probably belong on a remote desert island with a good Mills and Boon novel!

2621an7.gif

Bigga said:
charliebigspuds said:
McNair9 said:

I mentioned you, you big jessie!!

fair do's Bigga, my cap is doffed back

black mamba said:
mammutly said:
These three posters have single handedly destroyed bluemoon.

Give over , what a load of poppycock an' balderdash .. it's never been such an entertaining place as it is now

there's a bit of everythin' on here these days , visitors are abundant , both City and otherwise , where once it was all a bit 'dowdy' ...... it hasn't grown to become the best City forum by sheer chance!

Some people are far too serious , lack a sense of humour and vision , and in truth probably belong on a remote desert island with a good Mills and Boon novel!

2621an7.gif

Errrr...... 3 posters single
handedly??????

Tsk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.