Bigga - Black Mamba - Jim.....

Bigga said:
A lot of your posts are also, Aphex, but you don't hear me moaning about them!!

Honestly, wusses, the lot of you!!

words can be skimmed over

an ungodly bottom cannot..

I'm reeeeaaally not bothered!!

I don't post play-it-safe-celebrity-pics cos I hunt the net the world over for my choices. There are plenty of women that fit the bill of these slebs, but you lot can't bothered finding them!!

Anyway, personally, I vote Charlie as the odd time he throws stuff up that I'd appreciate as I have done for him.

I doff my cap, Charlie, lad!

Agree with Rushton and Aphex regarding the fat arsed women that seem to have taken over the thread , and now I await the inevitable and unnecessary abuse from Bigga. .

So why should I be abused from idiots like yourselves?

Ironically, there are people on these boards that hate the type posted by others, but choose not to comment cos they know it's a preference of those people and they respect that!!

I think it's dumb and pathetic to be singled out for a choice!!

But carry on, boys, I'll still be posting my preferences!

*brushes off shoulders AGAIN*

Bigga said:

Ironically, there are people on these boards that hate the type posted by others, but choose not to comment cos they know it's a preference of those people and they respect that!!

Whose abused you Bigga, three people have now merely stated that some of the images posted by you're good self aren't to their taste which is fair enough, keep posting em, I'm sure you will anyway, but maybe just not as many?

Its just that thread has gone from say for example -pic of Salma Hayek - Pic of Keira Knightly - Pic of random "curvy" girl - pic of Pixie Lott - Pic of Abbey Clancy - Pic of Random "curvy" girl - pic of Megan fox etc etc
to
Pic of Megan Fox - picS of random "curvy" girlS - pic of naughty schoolgirl - picS of random "curvy" girls etc etc

You get the picture. It just seems when mentioned, and it has been by a few of us now, you just get the hump and start giving it large about being bothered (not) and how its you're choice (which of course it is). Perhaps though, you could either post a better variety of girl, or maybe not quite soo many "curvy" girls or maybe just create you're own "Gratuitous pics of Curvy Girls" thread. Oh and don't take everything so personally.

bluemoonmatt said:
Bigga said:

Whose abused you Bigga, three people have now merely stated that some of the images posted by you're good self aren't to their taste which is fair enough, keep posting em, I'm sure you will anyway, but maybe just not as many?

Its just that thread has gone from say for example -pic of Salma Hayek - Pic of Keira Knightly - Pic of random "curvy" girl - pic of Pixie Lott - Pic of Abbey Clancy - Pic of Random "curvy" girl - pic of Megan fox etc etc
to
Pic of Megan Fox - picS of random "curvy" girlS - pic of naughty schoolgirl - picS of random "curvy" girls etc etc

You get the picture. It just seems when mentioned, and it has been by a few of us now, you just get the hump and start giving it large about being bothered (not) and how its you're choice (which of course it is). Perhaps though, you could either post a better variety of girl, or maybe not quite soo many "curvy" girls or maybe just create you're own "Gratuitous pics of Curvy Girls" thread. Oh and don't take everything so personally.

"Don't take it personally" but I'm being singled out?? I hate your Keirs Knightley/ Pixie Lott/ Abbey Clancy/ Amanda Holden body shapes. They're disgusting stick thin and boyish(go figure), so I post the antithesis to those and you have a problem!! It doesn't bother that you don't like my choices, but it bothers me that you need to call me out on my preferences. Difference.

And the thread, much like the 'Arses' one does NOT mention a body shape, so I can do as I please. I genuinely will put some real bad ones up there and really ruin the thing if you make me.

My choices are not frequent. I maybe post twice a week now, but at a stack. So, whomever hasn't posted anything since I last contributed is not my problem. If YOU and others don't like what's there, stop being fooking lazy-I-don't-want-to-get-caught-by-the-missus/ work/ whomever and post what your own choices are.

Lazy twunts.

*brushes shoulders off yet again*

Bigga said:
bluemoonmatt said:
Bigga said:

to

"Don't take it personally" but I'm being singled out?? I hate your Keirs Knightley/ Pixie Lott/ Abbey Clancy/ Amanda Holden body shapes. They're disgusting stick thin and boyish(go figure), so I post the antithesis to those and you have a problem!! It doesn't bother that you don't like my choices, but it bothers me that you need to call me out on my preferences. Difference.

And the thread, much like the 'Arses' one does NOT mention a body shape, so I can do as I please. I genuinely will put some real bad ones up there and really ruin the thing if you make me.

My choices are not frequent. I maybe post twice a week now, but at a stack. So, whomever hasn't posted anything since I last contributed is not my problem. If YOU and others don't like what's there, stop being fooking lazy-I-don't-want-to-get-caught-by-the-missus/ work/ whomever and post what your own choices are.

Lazy twunts.

*brushes shoulders off yet again*

Do it would be great, everyone on here would cry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.