Biggest amount of money ever staked/bet

About 18 million in chips that would have taken me from around $3500 to $7000 in a poker tournament finish, sadly I've won about $6 since..

In the 2006 world cup i put £2 bet on a 12 or 14 team accumaltor, few draws and the rest wins.

They all came in before the last match, Argentina v Holland, i had Argentina to win. They drew 0-0 and i was this close to £3,000

TTTCITYBHOY said:
My largest amount bet was £200 on a horse,
was about 30 years ago (more than a weeks wage then).
It won the photo finish at 11/10.
Was shitting myself,it took ages to confirm in those days.
Told myself then "never again".

Biggest win was last July at Glorious Goodwood,
£12,995.50 for a £27 stake.
4 winners @ 9/2,8/1,9/1 and 16/1.

nice one,was it on nialls tipster comp,i read somewhere you had a four up once:)
did you win the tipster comp?
my biggest stake.....2007,at work we were running for the Ebor trophy,everything had gone right leading up,he was in great shape and we knew we had a very good chance..
so i put my holiday savings for that year on him £500 ew at 4/1.......
Jamie went to work on him and we came home with the Ebor and i had a good holiday that year:)

years ago i had an £100 correct score double celtic to win 3-0 at home and city to win 2-0 away at grimsby, celtic result came in they won 3-0 i went for a piss thinking to myself so close (city were winning 1-0) next thing hear my mate shout getin thought it was just the result, walked out the pissers for my mate to say goater 90th getin, the next 90 secs till the full time result came in were the longest ever returned £6800

pieface said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
My largest amount bet was £200 on a horse,
was about 30 years ago (more than a weeks wage then).
It won the photo finish at 11/10.
Was shitting myself,it took ages to confirm in those days.
Told myself then "never again".

Biggest win was last July at Glorious Goodwood,
£12,995.50 for a £27 stake.
4 winners @ 9/2,8/1,9/1 and 16/1.

nice one,was it on nialls tipster comp,i read somewhere you had a four up once:)
did you win the tipster comp?
i didn't win it mate,had a shity couple of days apart from that 1.
did i care,did i fuk ;)

As a bookie,,,, I once took 2 £10k cash bets off the same guy 6/4 & 2/1 horses,, both fell.

I have paid out a £47500 from a £2 football coupon 15 teams all won, and I have paid out £28000 from a 20p Lucky 31 at cheltenham a few yrs ago all 5 winners big prices, the guy wanted all cash and walked out with it in a carrier bag(fucking loon)

£6K England v Switzerland friendly. England 2/7. We won 2-1. Gelson Fernandes hit the bar in the last minute. Shit myself. Also had 2 £500's on City 3-1 v Blackburn, collected at 14/1 both times. That said, I have lost far more than I have ever won. Don't gamble kids, it will ruin you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.