Biggest bellend in football (with no connections to United or Liverpool)

Thank You … I thoroughly enjoyed that … remarkable words of wisdom that still ring true today.
You're welcome mate. I chanced on it last week. Not only did I enjoy a bit of Clough, especially his contempt for Motson and Hill, but i love the clarity he spoke with and totally agree with his thoughts on winning the league over everything else.

Huge Ones ! He used to say one nothing Villa when it was three three !
I loved it when he made errors like that. What a voice. The way he bellowed "Pele!". He wasn't averse to making some strange noises either. I remember one Leicester or Brum player tried a chip from distance and as the ball flew forward he exclaimed "I, I, I, I, I, I...." then "OOH!" as the ball dipped just over the bar. Unique and brilliant commentary in its own way. Give me that passion over any preprepared lines from the current shower any day. Things is, the likes of Huge Ones would have prepared, but not to bore us. I miss him and those great commentators.

This is tough now whivh proves how much the mainstream are all over anything to do with the Rags and victims ............... Simon Jordan the most wise man in football who clearly forgot he nearly bust a club ....... worra twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.