Biggest C**T to ever play for city

Danny Mills - Stole a living out of us and has run us down ever since.
Steve Mcmanaman - Never gave an ounce of effort for the cause and was only interested in playing with his spice boy buddies, James and Fowler.
Robinho - Only performed when he felt like it and literally went AWOL on more than one occasion.
Barton - Just a twat.
Thatcher - That elbow was undefendable.
Tevez - Quality player who put in some brilliant match winning performances and one of the best players I've ever seen live. But whilst Mancini could have handled the whole situation better, his behaviour in Munich followed by his self imposed exile was selfish, arrogant and one of the most unporfessional things a footballer could do to a club.

Nicky Summerbee. That **** had the nerve to turn up at Maine Road, pull on a sky blue shirt, and proceed to be nowhere near as good as his Dad!

Most of the payers mentioned on here weren't c**t's , they were just shit players .
having said that, Joey Barton & Danny Mills were massive c**t's !!!

and as for Bellamy .... no way , he gave everything for the team , every game

To qualify for total **** I believe they cannot have ever done anything of any good for city, as little as 1 good game so I'm going for

Creaney
Seaman
Mills

Lot of shit players, but that doesn't make them cunts.

Just Barton and Tevez for me.

01cravend said:
ben-thatcher-o.gif

What a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.