Biggest C**T to ever play for city

Courtney Meppen-Walter, that **** destroyed a family and has shown no remorse for his actions.

buzzer1 said:
Blue Streak said:
buzzer1 said:
People saying Rednose was a **** but he put in some fine displays for us, relished turning the Rags over and the game away at trampfield when we won with Anelkas goal,he put in probably the finest display of goalkeeping I have ever seen... Big Mick has a few mentions too, just fkin no chance, that Derby header alone says so, oh and the defensive display by him in 85 when we beat the victims at home 1 0 on Boxing day courtesy of lovely Clive Wilson, the ref played tonnes of overtime (cheating cunts as per) but we held on ....The pointer also, no chance... Tevez cuntish behaviour granted but in the top 3 all time greats I have seen in a blueshirt, so that's a no from me... Thatchers challenge was just pure wrong but just fuk off with the do-gooding comments, we had plenty players publicly assaulted without so much as a free fukin kick given, Gio was regular smashed up especially annually from elephant man, so just fukin no for Thatcher... Mills, post City a ****, he tried but limited as fuk on the pitch so that's a no.. Bond, wasn't his fault...Fowler, plenty worse than him.. Cole just no.. Eyal, yer havin' a fukin laugh, treated like a **** in the end by KK, should have clearly been played more, fantastic footballer and just what we needed and was screaming out for at the time and was bursting to play... Beckford, hahaha...Clough, twattish comment regs being fit enough for this lot but na, worse than him.. Creaney, limited to fuk but had a go.. Sir Joseph tried to whore himself around when he came good for us, remember his agent Stretford iirc giving it the billybignads and Sir Joseph arrived for some interview or other in a Helicopter dressed like a Country gent, also did some pretty bad shit to opposing players but again, fuk right off with the do-gooding comments, also the Dabo stuff was shit but na, worse than him...

Right ,from what I can gather, Robert Hopkins was a total horrible **** off the pitch and not much better on it, if someone can substantiate what he was actually like it would make for interesting reading, I remember signing him and thinking great, we need some bolox in the midfield, turned out a bagga wank too...I think his Debut was on a pissy Wednesday night way back then..vile individual so I am going for him, ****.

I wondered if his name would get mentioned in this thread and noticed it has several times. Wasn't he part of the infamously nicknamed 'Birmingham Six' along with Tony Coton, Mick Harford etc who used to basically roam around Birmingham city centre picking fights with doorman and anyone who got in the way. I have head some unbelievable stories from a few Brummies I know about what they got up to back in the 1980's.

Pure bully mate, a billy bigbolox and badmouthed Manchester on more than one occasion and that's from a good itk,.. the clear winner of the accolade imo.

For anyone interested I've provided a link that gives you a little 'inside' information on what a **** this fella actually was.<a class="postlink" href="http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4YQIUd0iPTMC&pg=PA190&lpg=PA190&dq=Robert+Hopkins+Birmingham+six&source=bl&ots=FuV_3t9zhV&sig=exjjn80nQ125sjIv9GbmiZIMj4A&hl=en&sa=X&ei=D2qTU9bzEMawOc7lgbAL&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=Robert%20Hopkins%20Birmingham%20six&f=false" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=4YQI ... ix&f=false</a>

Barton by an absolute mile.

No other player mentioned on here has;

- battered his own team mate in training
- publicly undermined the manager and his team mates with bitchy/pathetic interviews slagging off everyone but him
- handed in a transfer request on deadline day to force through a move to fucking Middlesbrough
- poked a cigar out in someone's fucking eye!
- deserved a right fucking twatting like that cnut Barton.

I despise him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.