Biggest celebrity pr*ck you've met?

Blue Smarties

Met a number through work, mine has to be Naughty Boy. Some of you, thankfully, may not have even heard of him, he however believes he's a superstar. We spent a bit of money on him to DJ a set, the **** stood there with his headphones UNPLUGGED. Couldn't even mime properly. We got a Twitter verified DJ, so quite a big name, to call him out on the social media website and it's damaged his reputation a bit.

Anyway, who's yours?

(The Twitter verified DJ we had call him out is a real gent, proper down to earth)

Russell Grant or Paul Daniels,it's a dead heat and if I had one bullet,I'd make them stand one behind the other.

Not because he was a rag but because he's a prick.

Bryan Robson. I used to go down to the Cliff with my rag mate and his lad Simon when City were playing the under 18's or whatever team it was.

Robson was running round the pitch shouting to the team - he'd been injured and not played for a few weeks. Anyway my mates lad who was about 10 was gobsmacked that his hero was there in the flesh. Anyway we kept trying to get him to run down and ask Robson for his autograph. Eventually he got the bottle to do it and walked down to where Robson was standing.

He held out his pen and bit of paper and asked Robson for his autograph. The twats reply? Go away kid I'm busy. Simon came back in tears and told us what happened. Phil went down to Robson with Simon and asked him if he was proud he'd made a kid cry simply because he'd asked him for an autograph. Robson said sorry and offered to sign the paper, Simon told him he didn't want it anymore. Robson said are you sure I'll sign it for you. Simon just walked away.

When they got home Simon took down all his Robson posters. Quite sad how upset that little lads hero made him that day .

Re: Biggest celebrity pr*ck you've met?gning

Samir Nasri. He's a twat with the fans when he's not having to be nice like at signing sessions and the like. And he simply drives past people at carrington. Of course people are there to get autographs to sell but it doesn't stop the others stopping.

Pelly Greeny said:
Not because he was a rag but because he's a prick.

Bryan Robson. I used to go down to the Cliff with my rag mate and his lad Simon when City were playing the under 18's or whatever team it was.

Robson was running round the pitch shouting to the team - he'd been injured and not played for a few weeks. Anyway my mates lad who was about 10 was gobsmacked that his hero was there in the flesh. Anyway we kept trying to get him to run down and ask Robson for his autograph. Eventually he got the bottle to do it and walked down to where Robson was standing.

He held out his pen and bit of paper and asked Robson for his autograph. The twats reply? Go away kid I'm busy. Simon came back in tears and told us what happened. Phil went down to Robson with Simon and asked him if he was proud he'd made a kid cry simply because he'd asked him for an autograph. Robson said sorry and offered to sign the paper, Simon told him he didn't want it anymore. Robson said are you sure I'll sign it for you. Simon just walked away.

When they got home Simon took down all his Robson posters. Quite sad how upset that little lads hero made him that day .
That's really sad. I hate how money changes people, thankfully it's only happened to one of my old friends. Proper bellend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.