Biggest deal of my life part 2

Why did you feel the need to announce to the world that you made a decent amount of money? Just asking.<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
So are you a property developer mate? As in buying a shell, gutting it, redoing it up and floggin for a profit?

I think that he is someone who enters into a deal to buy property from the particular owners , holds the deal , finds buyers willing to pay more for the property and pockets the difference.This is what i understand anyway.

Ragnarok said:
Why did you feel the need to announce to the world that you made a decent amount of money? Just asking.

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm --

Pigeonho said:
So are you a property developer mate? As in buying a shell, gutting it, redoing it up and floggin for a profit?

I think that he is someone who enters into a deal to buy property from the particular owners , holds the deal , finds buyers willing to pay more for the property and pockets the difference.This is what i understand anyway.

I do a lot more than just that!^

I spend a fair bit of time on blue moon and in the past have tried to help other blue mooners make money doing this with me......so now I have had a bit of success I like to share it.........as I would had I had a crap deal that cost me a fortune........you share the highs with the lows<br /><br />-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:

yes that's one option......but a lot more as well

kinkysleftfoot said:
Ragnarok said:
Why did you feel the need to announce to the world that you made a decent amount of money? Just asking.

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:30 pm --

I do a lot more than just that!^

I spend a fair bit of time on blue moon and in the past have tried to help other blue mooners make money doing this with me......so now I have had a bit of success I like to share it.........as I would had I had a crap deal that cost me a fortune........you share the highs with the lows

-- Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 pm --

Pigeonho said:

yes that's one option......but a lot more as well

Fair enough :)

Prestwich_Blue said:
nashark said:
If you've made all this money, why the fuck do you still live in Sheffield?
The Western part of Sheffield, where the Endcliffe student village is, very nice indeed.

Grenoside is nice too. Middle class FUCKIN suburbia. :-s

No really, its nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.