Biggest Diva Behaviour

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuJCGGTPY5w[/video]

It does seem as though it may have been staged for publicity when you see the actual video and how he starts picking up a prop and throwing it at the terminator. But that is perhaps a bit of a stretch too far, unless only Bale and the director was in on it and not the whole crew.

Blue Punter said:
Someone on another thread mentioned a City fan in a B&B in Bournemouth who got refused an extra sausage with his breakfast.

Got the hump, so picked up the tropical fish tank, marched through reception and emptied the contents down the nearest grid.

Apparently his mates said "He's not a morning person..."

Class.

Fortunately or unfortunately I know a lad like that. Never a dull moment.

That **** who played Compo in Last of the summer wine was a proper diva twat.

We were on the moors above Holmfirth doing a shot with him in a car. It was fucking freezing and chucking it down. He insisted on about 20 retakes as the camera wasnt catching him right.

One of my mates can be a diva too. Two things you dont do, wake him up or steal his chips. Lads holiday in Ibiza one of the boys copped and took her back to his room and woke him up with the sounds of passion. He waited til she dropped off to sleep and then dangled his bollocks over her face and rubbed them all over it.

Blue Punter said:
Someone on another thread mentioned a City fan in a B&B in Bournemouth who got refused an extra sausage with his breakfast.

Got the hump, so picked up the tropical fish tank, marched through reception and emptied the contents down the nearest grid.

Apparently his mates said "He's not a morning person..."
That was me, i was sat there at breakfast gobsmacked never seen anything like it in my life, don't think he was being a Diva just very hungover, cost him a night in nick and a court appearance though, daft sod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.