biggest Douchebag in the Universe.........

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

It has to go to Chris Moyles what a fuckin tool was listening to him yesterday and he was actually trying to be funny and now Radio 1 has raised £2.4M everyone is praising him?????? I mite go give a tramp a tenner then I won't be known as the biggest twat in my area.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
It has to go to Chris Moyles what a fuckin tool was listening to him yesterday and he was actually trying to be funny and now Radio 1 has raised £2.4M everyone is praising him?????? I mite go give a tramp a tenner then I won't be known as the biggest twat in my area.

He is a fucking prick but you cant agrue with him raising £2.4M in 52 hours
Thats some going

Pigeonho said:
Not a fan of his personally, (basically because I don't listen to R1), however anyone willing to broadcast live for 52 hours none-stop to raise £2.4m is hardly a douchebag.

He must be getting a shed load of overtime the douche, to be fair most Celebs raise funds for publicity (not all but most) I respect him for raising funds but still think he's a douchebag. If he wants to really do something for comic relief he could pour petrol over himself then light a cigarette.

Pigeonho said:
Not a fan of his personally, (basically because I don't listen to R1), however anyone willing to broadcast live for 52 hours none-stop to raise £2.4m is hardly a douchebag.

He must be getting a shed load of overtime the douche, to be fair most Celebs raise funds for publicity (not all but most) I respect him for raising funds but still think he's a douchebag. If he wants to really do something for comic relief he could pour petrol over himself then light a cigarette.
hahaha, you really aren't a fan are you?!

Love his breakfast show, been listening every day for last 5 years. mornings wont be the same when he goes

Pigeonho said:

People who use the word "douchebag" are total douchebags.

Pigeonho said:

I actually did spit me tea out laughing at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.