Biggest ego...

malg

on Bluemoon? There are a lot of 'look at me' type threads today. Therefore, who has/had the biggest ego on Bluemoon.

PS - this is not a 'look at me' thread, so piss off!!

Bigga- for having such an inflated opinion of himself, his brain, his achievments and his ability.

Didsbury Dave- a really nasty nobody who tries to be a 'mans man' when the truth is he is a complete nerdy no mark.

Lucky Toma said:
There is only one ego on BlueMoon and it looms over us like the spaceship in Close Encounters.

Except that, unlike in the film, everybody is yawning.
I prefer that big spaceship in Independence Day, although, unlike Close Encounters, the film was utter dogshit.

I take it you're not going to name the ego in question, or should I already know the answer?

There is a light said:
BTH said:
It's got to be me.

Ha, good one.

I'm the best really.

Hey, hey. Thanks.

I was wondering how long it would take. After all, if someone else has to nominate you, what's the point? Ego by proxy!?

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Bigga- for having such an inflated opinion of himself, his brain, his achievments and his ability.

Didsbury Dave- a really nasty nobody who tries to be a 'mans man' when the truth is he is a complete nerdy no mark.

you really do crack me up, and for all the wrong reasons.

Lucky Toma said:
I'd happily name him Malg but he's currently in the process of changing it.

BB, for someone who prides himself on cleverly negotiating the CoC you dont half sling a few personal insults towards Didsbury Dave.

Its because he can't challenge him intellectually (O:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.