Biggest game in cricket

Armaan

Pakistan with the chance to knock out India... Pure rivalry here! Imo Indias batting will win this one.

PistonBlue said:
Armaan said:
Pakistan with the chance to knock out India... Pure rivalry here! Imo Indias batting will win this one.

What's this got to do with the Ashes again?
India - Pakistan is miles bigger than the Ashes. Whenever they play each other a public holiday is given just so everyone can watch the match. The Ashes will seem bigger to you because your from England but if you were ever to experience the hatred these two have for each other when it comes to cricket you'd surely change your mind.<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:11 am --<br /><br />
crystal_mais said:
India rightly hammered Pakistan. Absolutely made my day along with Golf - Although they will struggle to beat SA.
Im guessing you don't like Pakistan lol.

Armaan said:
PistonBlue said:
Armaan said:

India - Pakistan is miles bigger than the Ashes. Whenever they play each other a public holiday is given just so everyone can watch the match. The Ashes will seem bigger to you because your from England but if you were ever to experience the hatred these two have for each other when it comes to cricket you'd surely change your mind.

I don't think I would to be honest. Are you seriously suggesting a twenty over exhibition slog-fest is bigger than the Ashes? I'm aware of the hatred that exists between Ind/Pak but come on, T20 isn't even proper cricket! Behave yourself mate.

PistonBlue said:
Armaan said:
PistonBlue said:
India - Pakistan is miles bigger than the Ashes. Whenever they play each other a public holiday is given just so everyone can watch the match. The Ashes will seem bigger to you because your from England but if you were ever to experience the hatred these two have for each other when it comes to cricket you'd surely change your mind.

I don't think I would to be honest. Are you seriously suggesting a twenty over exhibition slog-fest is bigger than the Ashes? I'm aware of the hatred that exists between Ind/Pak but come on, T20 isn't even proper cricket! Behave yourself mate.
Fair enough your entitled to your opinion but quite clearly you don't understand the magnitude or the tension this creates when these two meet each other. Even if it was in squash or ping pong the whole of India and Pakistan would stop just to watch that match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.