Biggest phone bill you've had ?

DannyBoy2890

Now then. I've wanted to post this for a while, however due to still paying the fucker off, I've felt sick every time I've thought of it.
Back in august when I went to Egypt. Rung up o2 before I went away, asked how much texts are, calls etc. Blah blah usual.
Anyways, get back home and a couple of weeks later at the end of the month, the bill arrives through the door.
*opens it* ........... £869.00
I can laugh now as it's all taken care of, but I assure you, I've never felt as gutted before in my life. Such a sickening feeling, having just got back from holiday aswell.

Any others had any simliar incidents with ridiculous phone bills?

I asked myself the very same question.
I got charged for recieving texts also.
I have an iPhone and in the network settings it advises you to turn data roaming off whilst abroad. Half of the charges were indeed for data roaming, even though it had been switched off for the whole of my holiday.
I had £200 refunded from my bill because of it.
Was a pain in the arse.

Fook me. Mine was only £80, that was when i first started seeing my girlfriend, and she's on pay as you go, so the dreaded 'One bells', every night.

She still one bells me, but the chats don't seem too last as long.

My girlfriend (Before i met her, and this is why she is on pay as you go), had a bill for about £800, because the direct debit for her phone bill got cancelled, and the mobile company didn't inform her, and it just kept adding up.

Went over £60 on my contract once, that's the worst for me but now I've had my upgrade and get 500 mins and unlimited texts, there's no chance of me going over a penny.

My mates step brother ran up a £1000 bill in the 1st month of his contract, it was his only month having a contract !

£108 in about the 3rd month of my first ever contract when I was 16. My girlfriend at the time was on Orange and pay as you go so I also got the 1 bell. I was on O2 and only got free minutes to O2. After that the most was 2 months back when I got charged £64 but O2 had buggered up and owed me £15.

I got charged for recieving texts also.

did you really? Texts are free to recieve whilst roaming???

Ended up with a similar bill (£800+) when I spent a few days working in the Isle of Man. No one told me it wasn't in the UK (and it didn't even occur to me to check) so got charged foreign rates.

Got it reduced significantly when I threatened T-Mobile with legal action because they hadn't informed me that I would incur charges outside my allowance (which the legislation says they have to).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.