Biggest tearjerking movie moment ever

m27 said:
itsnevereasy said:
Marley & Me. Was on Sky movies last night. The moment Marley's eyes close.

Why any animal lover would put themselves a film like that is beyond me.

Give me Saw or something of that ilk over Marley and Me any day of the week. I just refuse to watch it because I know it'll break me. Bloody pets.

I put it on last night and the misses was saying why? you know what happens and you know you will cry. I viewed this as a challenge not to cry.

I lost my challenge.

Not a film. A documentary. And I've only seen it once.
It's about City.

There was a documentary about City after we got relegated from the old First division/championship (whatever) we were in the 3rd tier of english football.

They interviedwed Bernstien, Tuart who was on the baord at the time. Dennis showed a picture of a kid crying after we'd been relegated and said they hung in in the boardroom to remind themselves that it must never happen again.
Anyway, I digress...

This chap was on being interviewed about City's decline and he told of when he son was dying in hospital about 1984. City were playing Portsmouth away and had to win to stand any chance of getting promotion on the final day of the season vs Charlton. While they were operating on his son he couldn't help but check on the football scores in the hope that he had some good news when his son woke up. City had won 2-1, Paul Simpson chipping in the winner.

20 minutes later his son died.

Tears were rolling down his face.
He said, "one day...ONE. DAY, City will win something again....................................and that will be for my son".

The Pope said:
It's about City.

There was a documentary about City after we got relegated from the old First division/championship (whatever) we were in the 3rd tier of english football.

They interviedwed Bernstien, Tuart who was on the baord at the time. Dennis showed a picture of a kid crying after we'd been relegated and said they hung in in the boardroom to remind themselves that it must never happen again.
Anyway, I digress...

This chap was on being interviewed about City's decline and he told of when he son was dying in hospital about 1984. City were playing Portsmouth away and had to win to stand any chance of getting promotion on the final day of the season vs Charlton. While they were operating on his son he couldn't help but check on the football scores in the hope that he had some good news when his son woke up. City had won 2-1, Paul Simpson chipping in the winner.

He said, "one day...ONE. DAY, City will win something again....................................and that will be for my son".

Bloody hell.

I've never seen that, I'll have a scout but if someone finds it before me an you post a link please?

m27 said:
The Pope said:
It's about City.

Anyway, I digress...

Bloody hell.

I've never seen that, I'll have a scout but if someone finds it before me an you post a link please?
Think it was a BBC football-themed night. They called it 'Manchester' U***** Ruined My Life after the Colin Schindler book (which is crap, by the way)

LongsightM13 said:
m27 said:
Bloody hell.

Think it was a BBC football-themed night. They called it 'Manchester' U***** Ruined My Life after the Colin Schindler book (which is crap, by the way)

If I'd have seen it advertised under that title I would have given it a swerve.

Makes sense why I've not seen it now.

When Burt Lancaster steps over the boundary in Field of Dreams to help the little girl who's choking.
Gets me every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.