Bin dipper fans.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Just been in town and bough a big fuck off lighter for £2 when asked which one I replied blue of course. Anyway one of the lads that was at the stall was a scouser and supported the red dippers and he said he saw Tevez drive past and then got on the convo of City, he finished it off by saying and I quote "I hope you lot win the league, rather you lot then them red twats from the other side" and "It won't take you long to over take them and better what they have accomploished" we mite be hated by everyone but people would still rather see us succeed then them twats.

The common denominator for most football fans, from Aberdeen to Plymouth, is that they all hate the scum, obviously, who doesn't

C1TY4LIFE said:
Just been in town and bough a big fuck off lighter for £2 when asked which one I replied blue of course. Anyway one of the lads that was at the stall was a scouser and supported the red dippers and he said he saw Tevez drive past and then got on the convo of City, he finished it off by saying and I quote "I hope you lot win the league, rather you lot then them red twats from the other side" and "It won't take you long to over take them and better what they have accomploished" we mite be hated by everyone but people would still rather see us succeed then them twats.
"I hope you lot win the league, rather you lot then them red twats from the other side" and "It won't take you long to over take them and better what they have accomploished"
Now that's a proper scouser, not like the clowns that we normally get quoted on here.

bluemanc said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
"I hope you lot win the league, rather you lot then them red twats from the other side" and "It won't take you long to over take them and better what they have accomploished"
Now that's a proper scouser, not like the clowns that we normally get quoted on here.

To be honest I don't think I've ever seen a Liverpool fan post on here.

C1TY4LIFE said:

Did he own the stall and did he tell you this before you bought the Lighter?

The tw*ts will soon hate us and i have no doubt that the geezer will be down the local cesspit bar agreeing with all the other salt of the earth Mickeys that indeed, City are ruining football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.