birds

calum down

don't you simply love them?

ida and i were out exploring the countryside around our new home this sunny afternoon,
when we came upon a pair of peregrine falcons in the midst of their mating rituals.

they flew so elegantly in courtship, dancing a flamenco right above our heads,
easily finding the currents to glide with the manoeuvrability of angels.

they swoop and stoop with such incredible speed and headlong power,
almost divebombing at times, their shadows on the rockface doubling their menace.
i imagine r. j. mitchell must've studied them at length.

they are both slate grey above, barred with darker grey & white barred underneath.
the male has a heavy black moustache-lobe.
the female has a remarkable buff tinge on her breast.

ida was so much beside herself with joy at the sight that she let me lick her out.
all in all it was a very pleasant afternoon.

birds, don't you just love them.

No
Every summer I have a battle when the Housemartins arrive and try to nest above my bedroom window
The little fuckers dropping mud and shitting all over my conservatory

Cunts

I never got that after bringing home a brace of pheasants for christmas, although she did mention something about ' a thrush' or at least it sounded like that.
to be fair to her,
a pair of dead birds is hardly likely to get her juices flowing.

i've already met the local poacher and he tells me it's easy to catch pheasant...
apparently they love raisins,
so you simply put a few tamazepams inside a few raisins & lay them out in the early evening.
the birds scoff them up, head up to their branches for the night & subsequently fall off beacause they are nutted!

to be fair to her,
a pair of dead birds is hardly likely to get her juices flowing.

i've already met the local poacher and he tells me it's easy to catch pheasant...
apparently they love raisins,
so you simply put a few tamazepams inside a few raisins & lay them out in the early evening.
the birds scoff them up, head up to their branches for the night & subsequently fall off beacause they are nutted!
th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.