bit of fun

RobinJo said:
blue_chili_pepper said:
okay robinjo im offering you partner in this business! would you except this prestigious role??

Whats the pay?

erm pay is TBC!! first it is a 3 month trial period, you have 20 days a year holiday and don't have to work weekends, weekends are optional! you have a company car and a christmas bonus!!

blue_chili_pepper said:
RobinJo said:
Whats the pay?

erm pay is TBC!! first it is a 3 month trial period, you have 20 days a year holiday and don't have to work weekends, weekends are optional! you have a company car and a christmas bonus!!

Ohh sounds lovely, where do I sign.

sign and print of the X please

X......................................................... (print)

X..........................................................(signature)

Date...................

and a message for mark! im thinking of starting the thread again and making rules and regs and actually having a prize! im currently hiring people and have just employed robinjo who is partner of the business!
would you be interested???

X.ROBINJO........................................... (print)

X.RJ...........................................(signature)

Date.18th.........

RobinJo said:

Date.18th.........

congratulations you are part of the blue robin business! shall our first act of partners be to start a new thread!!?
with rules and regs?

blue_chili_pepper said:

Date...................

and a message for mark! im thinking of starting the thread again and making rules and regs and actually having a prize! im currently hiring people and have just employed robinjo who is partner of the business!

I will only accept partnership or ownership. Please credit my salary on the 28th of each month.

My terms are:

£85,000 per annum. 40 days holiday and my birthday off - with a birthday bonus of £10k after tax.

Only under those conditions will i join such a scheme.

:)

blue_chili_pepper said:
RobinJo said:

Date.18th.........

congratulations you are part of the blue robin business! shall our first act of partners be to start a new thread!!?
with rules and regs?

I'll have my lawyer look into it, but that should be fine.

markbmcfc said:
blue_chili_pepper said:

Date...................

I will only accept partnership or ownership. Please credit my salary on the 28th of each month.

My terms are:

£85,000 per annum. 40 days holiday and my birthday off - with a birthday bonus of £10k after tax.

Only under those conditions will i join such a scheme.

:)

hmmmmm you pull a hard bargain mark! right well the £85.000 per annum is okay by the blue robin corp but the partnership/ ownership is the stig in the dump! THE MARK BLUE ROBIN CORP just doesn't go right!

i tell you what. make a decent business name and your in!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.