Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

RaiBlocks is one to check out, it’s on the verge of being put on coinbase so will go up dramatically.

I am now in Ripple, Ethereum and RaiBlocks.

RaiBlocks is one to check out, it’s on the verge of being put on coinbase so will go up dramatically.

I am now in Ripple, Ethereum and RaiBlocks.

Cordana, Sia, red coin and kin

i'm seriously thinking of investing in tokens too, they can give a lot

I posted on here (page 4) about ripple. I bought 10000 and now worth 32k aussie dollars. Cost me less than 2.5k. My advice is read up on the technology behind it. Ripple working with major banks around the world to instantly transfer money from country to country without delays. At a reduce cost to banks. Approx 60% of their fees. Stellar or xlm as theyre also know seem to ride ripple coat tails so theyre one to watch. Finally verge. Taking a hit at the moment, around .20c but i expect to see that rise considerably over the next 30 days.

As others have said. Invest what u can lose. But you should see a better return than standard savings. I read in the daily fail that 1.77% per annum is tje highest offered. With some coins u can make that back in a hour

Last edited:
I posted on here (page 4) about ripple. I bought 10000 and now worth 32k aussie dollars. Cost me less than 2.5k. My advice is read up on the technology behind it. Ripple working with major banks around the world to instantly transfer money from country to country without delays. At a reduce cost to banks. Approx 60% of their fees. Stellar or xlm as theyre also know seem to ride ripple coat tails so theyre one to watch. Finally verge. Taking a hit at the moment, around .20c but i expect to see that rise considerably over the next 30 days.

As others have said. Invest what u can lose. But you should see a better return than standard savings. I read in the daily fail that 1.77% per annum is tje highest offered. With some coins u can make that back in a hour

Isn't Verge getting loads of grief over the deployment of something? Can't remember the name of it but apparently fails promises or something.

Is this likely to be like VHS and Betamax, HD-DVD and Blu-Ray...has something got to to be the eventual winner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.