Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Interesting this thread, as somebody familiar with the technology and its limitations.

Reminds me of the horse racing thread.

It is just as corrupt as horse racing, I think Ripple will dump in the next 2 weeks as people jump on and the whales will buy back bitcoin leaving investors stuck with coins worth fuck all. Rumours and speculation manipulates the market like mad.

It is just as corrupt as horse racing, I think Ripple will dump in the next 2 weeks as people jump on and the whales will buy back bitcoin leaving investors stuck with coins worth fuck all. Rumours and speculation manipulates the market like mad.

Show us your referral link again....

Would hold Ripple till it hits coinbase.

I don't see why Bitcoin should rise......the only thing it's good for at min is to trade other coins....what happens once bitcoin is no longer needed to trade other coins?

Would hold Ripple till it hits coinbase.

I don't see why Bitcoin should rise......the only thing it's good for at min is to trade other coins....what happens once bitcoin is no longer needed to trade other coins?

It's market dominance is going to drop and it will eventually get over taken but I'm talking about the next quarter/year. It has a limited supply so whales buy it all up and will push the price up. My own speculation obviously.

Any recommendations for a secure and straightforward platform to buy, store and sell Ripple and other coins?

My question is this....if you put £5k in Bitcoin and in 10years it's worth £500k....how you going to move it...basically who is going to buy it as surely everyone will be looking to sell, which to me says there will be more people looking to sell than there will be looking to buy, which means you could end up stuck with it
So on paper you've got £500k but can't cash in
Am I right in thinking this?
I'm not going to be buying Bitcoin. But advising an ISA that is paying an interest rate which is lower than inflation????
not all ISA pay less than inflation cash ISA maybe but shares ISA's are doing quite well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.