Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

A currency backed by math and science instead of corrupt governments that can print as much as they need is obviously better.

As somebody who actually knows the "maths and science" that cryptocurrency works off, I fear you're conflating lack of centralised control with inability to centralise control. Crypto is the first one, not the second one.

For fucks sake. Stick to what you (reddit) (thinks they) know.

The current ‘wobble’ in the stock market is due to increased US wage growth, leading to higher inflation and increased 10 year gilt yields.

Nowt worse than amateur fucking economists deciding the Illuminati are responsible for everybthing.
Oh the irony. Unlike you, I’ve not relied on google nor the crypto thread on reddit nor any crypto forum for any of my comments seeing as I actually understand economics and investments and have been making money for my clients for neigh on two decades.

No, every comment, even before and during the Q4 boom was actually filled with sage advice. You don’t like the advice as it’s proving correct which also means your now losing money on a daily basis.

Don’t shoot the fucking messenger.

Crypto is fantastic and one or two will become the standard. Not bitcoin due to the cost involved for micro transactions but others will win out.

Wibble. It’s due to a sentiment led bubble like many bubbles before it. The growth was due to laypeople reading about the growth and assuming it would continue forever more as every bubble in history has.

Hmmm. Isn’t that what I’ve been saying the whole time? So why do you add it as a caveat yet when I say it, I’m bitter and negative?

What is it you do for a profession out of interest?

Shill me some coins bro

The current ‘wobble’ in the stock market is due to increased US wage growth, leading to higher inflation and increased 10 year gilt yields.

Nowt worse than amateur fucking economists deciding the Illuminati are responsible for everybthing.

I said there was a wobble in the stock market? Didn’t insinuate that is was to do with crypto or vice versa.

Who mentioned Illuminati?

I said there was a wobble in the stock market? Didn’t insinuate that is was to do with crypto or vice versa.

Who mentioned Illuminati?
Read this and if you still fail to understand your own insinuation then fuck knows what’s going on in your head:

The current crash, like all the other yearly ones is a result of co-ordinated market manipulation. Essentially the really rich are scaring people into selling so they can buy cheaper, then the market will likely recover and go from strength to strength, and the manipulators will increase their wealth and hold over the markets. This crash is coinciding with the stock market having a wobble also.

Let’s face it, you don’t understand the tech, you don’t understand economics, you don’t understand market sentiment and don’t understand macroeconomics and you sure as hell don’t understand the difference between causal or correlative links.

You do however have a dog in the fight (unlike me) and thus you feel the need to attack someone speaking with common sense.

I say again, I love crypto, it does have the potential to replace other assets. It is not, at this time, some profound elixir that will make everyone a fortune. That has been my point the whole time.

Similar to the majority of your antagonistic posts. Good vocabulary though, I’m impressed.

Let's put it another way.

Right now, if all crypto crash back to 0 and nobody owned any of it, which would you buy? Would it be Bitcoin over ones with better features?

Read this and if you still fail to understand your own insinuation then fuck knows what’s going on in your head:

Let’s face it, you don’t understand the tech, you don’t understand economics, you don’t understand market sentiment and you sure as hell don’t understand macroeconomics and you sure as hell don’t understand the inference between causal or correlative links.

You got all that, from that?

And let’s face it, if it’s gambling as you say, who needs to understand anything?

You’re a sensitive soul aren’t you?

Right now, if all crypto crash back to 0 and nobody owned any of it, which would you buy? Would it be Bitcoin over ones with better features?

And let’s face it, if it’s gambling as you say, who needs to understand anything?

Please see above.

You’re a sensitive soul aren’t you?

Anyone with any memory or time on this forum would understand that I am the opposite of that.

Your problem is that you have money tied up in the subject matter so are lashing out at anyone that suggests things may not be as you wish them to be.

I’ve been steadfast in my opining and will continue to be, until evidence suggests otherwise.

If one wishes to speculate or gamble then great and I hope they make money, but they are not ‘investing’ in any way shape or form.

There's only one Donald Trump.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.