Bitcoin (cryptocurrency)

Markets just went up today.
Good times gonna come :)

Electroneum emailed me an update today, could be a very promising month the mobile mining should go live on the 26th. It is going to hitbtc exchange just before that, and they are going to the mobile conference in Barcalona setting a stall up for the week. In talks with a partnership to up the user base from 100million potential customers to 500million.

But due to all alt coins being dependent on bitcoins value at the minute, it might not rise as much as anticipated.

Electroneum emailed me an update today, could be a very promising month the mobile mining should go live on the 26th. It is going to hitbtc exchange just before that, and they are going to the mobile conference in Barcalona setting a stall up for the week. In talks with a partnership to up the user base from 100million potential customers to 500million.

But due to all alt coins being dependent on bitcoins value at the minute, it might not rise as much as anticipated.

Mobile mining ...hmm this sounds interesting.

What's everyone's views on HTMLCoin?

Been told today to invest as 'in the long run' it 'will' hit 1usd. I know the square root of fuck all about cryptocurrency but willing to drop some cash purely on hope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.