Bitter blues.

rammy massive

Sorry only just joined forum,but how bitter is it because someone dared to miss a match,I'm a season ticket holder for 25 years but I do not give a toss if someones bin to 1 match or 300 hundred matches ,how fukin shallow, were blue not rags,lets be as one instead of every one doggin the man in the street who can only get too the odd game,at the end of the day he's a blue.

Not in my book. if you're all talk, and can't be botrhered to go to the games then you're not a blue

we were proud of our support in the 90s because they turned out in increasing numbers in the lower Leagues

That loyalty mean a lot then. I know plenty of people who claim to be City fans but don't go to the games, and they are not blues in my eyes. Just mouth.

Marvin said:
Not in my book. if you're all talk, and can't be botrhered to go to the games then you're not a blue

we were proud of our support in the 90s because they turned out in increasing numbers in the lower Leagues

That loyalty mean a lot then. I know plenty of people who claim to be City fans but don't go to the games, and they are not blues in my eyes. Just mouth.
100% correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.