Bizarre Celebrity Stories

Anyone else heard the X rated rumour about Voderman and a certain DJ?

I've heard of a few pop stars who're into working girls.

Someone mentioned Princess Anne...I know someone who used to guard the palace (when she was quite young) and that she was well known for bringing men into the palace in the boot of her car. She thought the guards would think that she was on her own but they all knew what she was up to and just waved her through!

Another royal story...apparently Prince Edward and Michael Ball (singer not left back) had a relationship for a while.

Remember Alasdair Mackintosh?...he apparently liked the ladies (whilst he had a wife at home) as did his sister (like the ladies).

Someone else mentioned Anne Kirkbride and a friend of a friend worked on the set at Granada who confirmed that she was very active!

And my mum's claim to fame is that she and her friend used to go out with Colin Bell and Malcolm Allison in the 60s...but as my dad used to say all the girls in Manchester used to do that!

stonerblue said:
I once took Dave Essex and a Hot Gossip dancer to a chemists in Breightmet. We were in hair Rollers.

I'd often wondered how David Essex got hair so curly.
;-)

stonerblue said:
I once took Dave Essex and a Hot Gossip dancer to a chemists in Breightmet. We were in a Roller.

Was she the girl who eventually opened a shop in Radcliffe? One on Church Street West I think it was.

Gaylord du Bois said:
mackenzie said:
stonerblue said:
I once took Dave Essex and a Hot Gossip dancer to a chemists in Breightmet. We were in a Roller.

Was she the girl who eventually opened a shop in Radcliffe? One on Church Street West I think it was.
"because tonight Stonerblue, this is yooor life!"

Lol!!
It's just that I worked in stoner's home town in the mid 1980's and think I remember her.

mackenzie said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
mackenzie said:
"because tonight Stonerblue, this is yooor life!"

Lol!!
It's just that I worked in stoner's home town in the mid 1980's and think I remember her.

Spot on Mac.
I hope you don't remember me from back then..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.