Bizzar & Funny things you have see at a City match

The AC omonia game where that fella got his arse out then tried gonig back to his seat like nothin had happened.At the same match I couldn't bearsed with my pie so i put it down then this old dear says to her husband 'Richard dear is that pie I smell'
cracks me up everytime thinking abotu it.

This thread is the best I've seen for ages. Anyway years ago in the Kippax I used to stand near the Platt Lane End near to the away fans and my memory is a bit faded now but we were playing Barnsley or Bradford in the cup and there was this big fat away fan in a pink jumper (in the days when it wasn't right for men to wear pink) shouting abuse at the City end when all of a sudden it sounded like half the Kippax broke out into "Does your mother know you're gay" it still makes me laugh when I think about it.

94/95 season last game we played QPR, and one of there fans was dressed like jesus every time they chanted jesus jesus gives us a goal he stood up and it seemed like they scored almost straight away. we got beat 3-2 but it was a great atmosphere.

I thought this was a thread about Mike Summerbee

I once convinced my auntie that the mascot leading out the team was Paul Dickov and he'd been made captain for the day. she's not right though and is still shouting abuse at Richard Edgehill

At a reserve game years ago I tried to buy a mars bar from the bar. I was told I couldn't buy won because the old lady serving 'knew what I was going to do with it!'. I'm still not sure what she meant

Petrov's left boot said:
The AC omonia game where that fella got his arse out then tried gonig back to his seat like nothin had happened.At the same match I couldn't bearsed with my pie so i put it down then this old dear says to her husband 'Richard dear is that pie I smell'
cracks me up everytime thinking abotu it.
I remember that guy getting his arse out, pissed myself with laughter, what an idiot!

anyone remember notts county away when it had snowed.
i think it was at half time when the groundsmen were tending the pitch and, true to form, a few city fans threw snowballs at one of them.
we were baiting him to lose his rag and sure enough the deakin couldn't resist throwing one back at the city fans.
still laugh now remembering him being frogmarched off the pitch by security. city fans were in fucking bits.
funny as fuck. had some top away days in notts. esp in the aviary on the bridge.

my memory doesnt always serve me well, but a more recent one that made me laugh was (i think) fulham home last season.

a fulham fan in a pink shirt was greeted with: "whos the pufter in the pink?" he promptly stood up and started givin it large, flippin the rods around, only to have "youre only here for the village" sung at him for his troubles

palace away in the 80s
at half time there was a marching drum band, and the girl at the front, maybe 11 or so, was pretty tubby. few thousand city singing you fat bastard at her. It was heartless but so funny.
I dohonestly hope she got over it though
Another which my memory tells me was the same game, but poss not - some kids doing a demonstration of that hacky sack keepy up game. City fans wander onto the pitch and watch before pinching the sacks and volleying down the pitch. Some city had a ball and were taking pens at one end. This is half time during the game.
Those were the good old days when we had thousands and were uncontrollable, And football was a laugh!

charliebigspuds said:
c.1987. me and my mate's used to stand above the tunnel in the Kippax, do you remember the time's when people used to throw toilet roll from the top of the kippax, well one of my mate's brought a (very tightly packed) till roll. As the player's started coming out of the tunnel all the toilet roll stream's started coming over our head's at this point Tommo launched the till roll! unfortunately he never removed the tape, the till roll was like a brick, it hit some guy at the bottom of the Kippax flush on the head, completely knocking him out. He was carried out on a stretcher! we had to do a sharp exit to the open air part (where we stayed for a few games after).
lmao i remember those days, some fans used to take bloody darts to the derbys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.