Black Friday

The hour draws ever nearer and I try not to dwell too much about the implications of this dark nights mischief.
When battle lines are drawn it is surprising how opposing armies become laconic and less aggressive as the seconds draw down.

Last edited:
Is it so wrong to be afraid of what this night may bring.
Everything is in place and many many weeks of meticulous planning are now to be cast into this melting pot of frenzied fookwittery !
I feel like I stand alone and yet I see my brothers standing with me on this beach all in the persuit of common decency and an understanding that consumer goods should be made readily available and at a price that does not shout fat lad and welcomes all !

What must be done this night must be done and if I could reverse the scenario and go home then hoorah hoorah hoorah and amen to that.
Too much has already been said and so onto fort Wagner fort Debenhams fort Curries and fort Richer sounds we march with one purpose and one ambition.
To make their overpriced goods available to the masses.
Hussar hussar husasar .. ..

Fix bayoneyts !!!

Hope you get the telly you've always "fort" wished for ... Good luck

No difference over no difference over
Richer sounds hisence m7000 still £1150 over.
Cover cover cover incoming !

Samsung ks 7000 series new quantum dot is still at £1550 over.
Go Go Go !!!!!

Breville dave down breville dave is down
Medic medic medic !

Ks samsung 8000 65 inch quantum dot still at £1995
Smoke smoke give me smoke .. ..

Hisense 75 inch 7900 is down £50 over .
They say £300 off but no its definatly £50 off as I know my prices.
Men are dying here !

£2199 my arse !

Taxi......put down the bong and have a lie down :-)

The time for lying down will soon be upon us all.
This is the time for elbowing and much fisting.. ..
With a nice cup of tea and the help of a friendly mouse mais oui

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok we have a possible strike @ amazon with the m7000 65 incher down from £1250 to £1029.
Not brilliant but a good saving.

Achiles heel is only two year warranty so I shall ring Richer sounds in the morning and see if they will honour £1029 but with their 6 year warranty..

Also the M7900 Hisense that john Lewis wish to bottom plug you for at £2900 is down to £2199 with amazon representing a drop of only £50 ... Pahh !

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.