Black ops,undercover police and ethics.

Daves boy Saul said:
Let me make this very simple for you.
woman meets man on demo.
Man shows great interest in her.
Woman likes this interest.
Man replicates this interest.
Man accompanies her on all demos and shows great interest year on year.
5 years go bye.
Woman unaware he a copper for 5 years.
woman woman.
Hopefully woman and friends charged.
Hopefully woman and friends sent to prison.

You really have no understanding of human emotions do you?
I hope this is because you are very young and not because you are a psychopath

N.B Please look up the medical definition of psychopath,not the movie definition!

Daves boy Saul said:
woman meets man on demo.
5 years go bye.
woman woman.

Man goes to school for over ten years.
Man has limited understanding of grammar or spelling.
Man is not very intelligent.

lloydie said:
Daves boy Saul said:
woman meets man on demo.
5 years go bye.
woman woman.

Man goes to school for over ten years.
Man has limited understanding of grammar or spelling.
Man is not very intelligent.

Made me larrrfff.

Oh dear , because i talk some sense, i'm a copper, get real. Read the thead, woman, 5 years, shaggin copper, found out, outrage.
Not all coppers are bad, some are, some arn't.
get a life.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Look everyone! A real life piggie fucker! Oink oink little piggie.

Had to edit as the piggies lack of ability to quote correctly (involves clicking one button) appears to be somewhat limited.

law74 said:
As a militant trade union acticivist that wants the current government thrown out, but as a ex-service member that will always offer respect to my fallen comrades, and as some one that carries out interviews under PACE I have mixed feelings about this,
If the police (and or the security services) feel that they have reasons to spend a lot of OUR money to investigate your organisation, are you certain that there are no members using it as a front for other organisations?
In my experiences, the security services normally get these things either right or close to right, but often dont have the powers and or the the funds to see thinmgs through to the proper conclusion (much like when HMRC are looking at Lord Ashcrofts tax replies).
Make sure your group is clean before getting in too deep.

Fair enough that Law, but could you honestly defy somebodies trust like this Maggot has? if so then each to his own but i personally rank it up there with Paedophilia and Rape.

Daves boy Saul said:
Oh dear , because i talk some sense, i'm a copper, get real. Read the thead, woman, 5 years, shaggin copper, found out, outrage.
Not all coppers are bad, some are, some arn't.
get a life.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Look everyone! A real life piggie fucker! Oink oink little piggie.

Had to edit as the piggies lack of ability to quote correctly (involves clicking one button) appears to be somewhat limited.

I said you were a piggie not a police man. All police men are piggies but not all men are piggies. You are one though as you prove with your posts.

There will be no time for flag waving come judgement day my friend.

buzzer1 said:
law74 said:
As a militant trade union acticivist that wants the current government thrown out, but as a ex-service member that will always offer respect to my fallen comrades, and as some one that carries out interviews under PACE I have mixed feelings about this,
If the police (and or the security services) feel that they have reasons to spend a lot of OUR money to investigate your organisation, are you certain that there are no members using it as a front for other organisations?
In my experiences, the security services normally get these things either right or close to right, but often dont have the powers and or the the funds to see thinmgs through to the proper conclusion (much like when HMRC are looking at Lord Ashcrofts tax replies).
Make sure your group is clean before getting in too deep.

Fair enough that Law, but could you honestly defy somebodies trust like this Maggot has? if so then each to his own but i personally rank it up there with Paedophilia and Rape.

Would I be capable of being under cover for this length of time? very doubtful, but if that is what it would take to ensure a prosecuttion of a murderer that had killed one of my mates, then i would like to think I could do what was required, would you do different?

I think the op is reading a bit too much into the relationship. The bloke boned her, wiped it on the curtains and found out what he wanted to know. Yes he has been shallow, but if after 10 years living together she didn't know what he did for a living then perhaps she is a thick f*cker, rather than a "beautiful person", and they deserve each other.

law74 said:
buzzer1 said:

Would I be capable of being under cover for this length of time? very doubtful, but if that is what it would take to ensure a prosecuttion of a murderer that had killed one of my mates, then i would like to think I could do what was required, would you do different?

OK mate, get your point, and maybe i was a little sladgehammer in my approach, i just get on the front foot with people like the Maggot mentioned,
and i just don't like Coppers and could never trust or be one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.