Blackberry Storm or Iphone

I've changed my mind Iphone (how long can this go on before you hunt me down matt?)

In all seriousness if you want to look cool get an iphone, but if you want something for work get the crackberry.

The only good thing about the iphone is the app store, their marketing team are good at making you think their product is the best. Look at the details, copy and paste, 3 megapixel camera and best of all a video recorder. I had phones with similiar specs 2 years ago, blackberry is similiar in spec. I haven't checked but it has a better camera and its internet is 3g so the blackberry is better technically. If you want something good get a htc hero.

ICT-Tam said:
The only good thing about the iphone is the app store, their marketing team are good at making you think their product is the best. Look at the details, copy and paste, 3 megapixel camera and best of all a video recorder. I had phones with similiar specs 2 years ago, blackberry is similiar in spec. I haven't checked but it has a better camera and its internet is 3g so the blackberry is better technically. If you want something good get a htc hero.

The Iphone is so much more than the App store. Without doubt the marketing at Apple are brilliant but when you loko at ease of use its the best around. Whilst other phones have had the copy and paste etc for years the Iphone has made the much easier to use. They have also added a "real" web browser unlike the crap on the blackberry. You can view HTML emails as intended, again unlike the blackberry. I have used Blackberry on and off and its just so difficult. The Iphone is like a small computer, which is easy to use and reliable.

Iphone all the way!

If you want a touch screen it's got to be the iPhone as the Storm is a shit touch screen. If you want a blackberry, i'd personally go for the Bold which seems pretty decent. Also unless you're proper loaded, you will get a better contract with a blackberry as O2 are shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.