Blackburn Away Pubs

Afternoon blues.

Apologies if this has already been stated but does anyone know of the pubs where the 7,000 strong will be going?

Thanks in advance.

We used to go in a pub right outside the away stand called the Fernhurst. Although I've heard they don't let football fans in now? Either way there is a pub up the hill from there.

Its opening times that are required, 2 and half boozing time needed as a minimum for Blackburn away, am either going the post office in Blackburn or gonna chance finding one open in Darwen at half 9, bit of breckie before hand I think

Golden Cup it is<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:28 pm --<br /><br />Just so you know blues - I've just retweeted some tweets from the official supporter account of the club of some pubs that are allowing away fans in.

My twitter is the same as this one - simonwood123

SPIDERBOY said:
Get off the train at dawen,walk down to the ground......plenty boozers on the way.

Is Darwen station closer to the ground than Blackburn station? I've always drove on previous trips but hitting the train for this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.