Blackburn away

me my mam my dad and my gran and a bucket of vindaloo! nar nar nar!!! nar nar nar!!! come on city!!!!!

I'll b going to support my team. Same as west brom, same as always!

Inflatable Balloons tagging along as well!!! hehe

CTID x

I hope it will sell out because it usually is a fantasic atmosphere with all the city fans there before and after the game, however on our current form i can't see us taking seven thousand fans.

I however will be there with three of my mates supporting the mighty blues, think we all need to show out support for the team and sing our hearts out for the lads, hopefully this may bring a reaction out of some of the players...

My dad got mine and my mates tickets today. Should be a top atmosphere like it usually is there. We need to get behind the lads and leave any moaning and groaning for on here.

greenie said:
everyone needs to get behind the team, fuck whether you want hughes to go or not! 7000 blues getting behind the lads would surely have an affect on the team! hughes is a secondary thing, the club is far more important

At last somebody who talk some sense its always about a football club not a manager or individual players
and i will be one of the 7000 and no i wont be slagging anyone off

merry xmas to all true Blues

Peely

I Will Be Going With My Inflatables. I Love Going To The Furnhurst Because The Atmosphere Is Ace!
Blue Moon In Full Voice :D

cant wait for the game,a few beers,get right behind the team,as for the hughes out chants well thats up to the individuals but all it will do is give ammunition for blackburn fans to take the piss and you would be crazy to chant that there..or a total cock...

3 of us getting into Blackburn town centre for 12.30. Few in Wetherspoons(decent boozer), then taxi down to The Fernhurst for the pre-match atmosphere!!

Looking forward to it now, come on you Blue Boys!!

CTID_92 said:
how do the home fans usually treat away fans, i no i might sound sad but i should be going with 2 mates and with us all only being 15/16 we dont fancy any grief if you know what i mean??

Mate, you'll probably be safer sat in the home end for this one ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.