Blades or owls?

Mike N said:
Always quite liked Wednesday and their ground is one of favorites.
assuming because your a traditional football fan? prefer the old ground atmosphere and character? same here, owls every time.

Gotta back all the blue teams in local derby's. City in Manchester, Owls in Sheffield, Rovers in Bristol, Birmingham in Birmingham. Even Everton in Liverpool although i hate both i hate Liverpool more because they are possibly the most delusional fans in world football.

ImAwesome said:
Gotta back all the blue teams in local derby's. City in Manchester, Owls in Sheffield, Rovers in Bristol, Birmingham in Birmingham. Even Everton in Liverpool although i hate both i hate Liverpool more because they are possibly the most delusional fans in world football.
Espanyol

Wednesday by a mile, play in blue, got match going relations and always feels a better atmos in and aroung the ground than Bramhall Lane.

My lad also prefers them, his first away game was the 6-2 win under KK.

Wednesday for reasons already mentioned mainy red shirts and ushited in the other name always being a bad start added to the fact that sean fucking bean was in when saturday comes. Also despite the stigma of Hillsborough its still a great traditional ground and long overdue a visit.

Owls.

For Nicky Weaver and Alex Turner. Also, I slightly know a guy who goes to watch Wednesday a few games now and then with his uncle. Nice lad he is.

Got some fond memories of hillsborough, Ali b's 6-2 win there, the pork and stuffing butties, a car exhaust coming through the bus window after getting ambushed on the way back to the station, bramhall lane apart from Tony currie can remember ending up in court after a visit there with the blue up before me being done for obstructing the gangway, I think even the Sheffield utd chairman at the time complained in the press about the heavy handed tactics of the police at the ground

My only trip to either ground was the 3-3 at Brammall Lane in the 70's.

Got to the ground close to kick off, followed a few City fans through the turnstiles, found myself in the United end with a bloke running towards me with a bottle in his hand!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.